Graduate Program 5 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 171
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $42,290
Cleveland Institute of Music offers 5 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 171 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Cleveland Institute of Music. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $42,290. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Cleveland Institute of Music.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (3 programs)|
Doctorate - Other (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$42,290|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||171 graduate students|
It offers 5 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $42,290 at Cleveland Institute of Music. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -1.08% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$49,146||$45,587||$42,751||$42,290|
At Cleveland Institute of Music, 171 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 75 male and 96 female students. By attendance status, there are 165 full-time and 6 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?