Graduate Rate 85.25%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
Retention Rate 90%
At Cleveland Institute of Music, the graduation rates was 85.25% (52 students out of 61 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 18 male and 34 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Cleveland Institute of Music. Last year, the graduation rate was 85.25%. where 52 students out of 61 candidate completed their degree.
45 students completed their course in 4 years and 5 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||73.77%||62.50%||81.08%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Cleveland Institute of Music, 10 of 10 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Cleveland Institute of Music is 4.92% (3 out of 61 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cleveland Institute of Music, the retention rate is 90%.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?