Acceptance Rate 36.60%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 36.6% at Cleveland Institute of Music where a total of 500 students applied and 183 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Cleveland Institute of Music.
Cleveland Institute of Music requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Cleveland Institute of Music
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✔|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Cleveland Institute of Music is Semester. Cleveland Institute of Music accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Cleveland Institute of Music accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?