Tuition & Fees $7,785
Student Population 6,389
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,366
Graduation Rate 27 %
College of Alameda (C of Alameda) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Alameda, California. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of College of Alameda is $1,257 for California residents and $7,785 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,389 students are enrolled into C of Alameda.
The salary after graduation from College of Alameda varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, College of Alameda tuition and fees are $1,257 for California residents and $7,785 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at C of Alameda. Total 6,389 students are attending C of Alameda and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,366 and 54 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.85% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,389 students are attending C of Alameda and the student to faculty ratio is 27 to 1.
|Address||555 Ralph Appezzato Memorial Pky, Alameda, CA 94501|
|Net Price Calculator||https://misweb.cccco.edu/npc/341/npcalc.htm|
C of Alameda offers 106 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||28||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
College of Alameda offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
College of Alameda has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?