Total Enrollment 27,232
There are 27,232 students including 23,430 undergraduate and 3,802 graduate students at Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 18,592 full-time and 8,640 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,853 male and 17,379 female students. Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 25,038 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs has a total enrollment of 27,232 with a gender distribution of 36.18% male (9,853 students) and 63.82% female (17,379 students). There are 8,194 male and 15,236 female students in undergraduate school and 1,659 male and 2,143 female students are attending graduate school at Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs.
Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs has 18,592 full-time and 8,640 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 15,272 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 8,158 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3,320 students are full-time and 482 are part-time students.
At Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs, 26,165 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 878 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 27,232 students. In undergraduate schools, 23,321 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 3,722 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||878||718||160|
|Not In Online Classes||189||109||80|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs. There are 310 American Indian/Native American, 8,324 White, 6,382 Black/African American, 359 Asian, 248 Hispanic, 171 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 3,992 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||310||119||191|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||171||63||108|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Colorado Technical University-Colorado Springs.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Colorado?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?