For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 19.5% at Davidson College where total 5,724 students applied and 1,116 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Davidson College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
311 applicants (60% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 289 applicants (56%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,450 and 25th percentile score is 1,290. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 33 and 25th percentile score is 29. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Davidson College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||640||720|
Davidson College requires 6 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Davidson College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Davidson College is Semester. Davidson College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Davidson College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?