Acceptance Rate 20.00%
SAT Score 1,380
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 20% at Davidson College where a total of 5,621 students applied and 1,124 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,380 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Davidson College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,380 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Davidson, 313 applicants (60% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 245 applicants (47%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,380 and the average ACT score is 32 at Davidson. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,460 and 25th percentile score is 1,300. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 33 and the 25th percentile score is 30. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Davidson.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||650||720|
Davidson College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Davidson College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Davidson College is Semester. Davidson College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Davidson College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?