Acceptance Rate 18.00%
SAT Score 1,380
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 18% at Davidson College where a total of 6,434 students applied and 1,158 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,380 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Davidson.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,380 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
Davidson College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Davidson College is Semester. Davidson College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Davidson College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?