Acceptance Rate 18.05%
SAT Score 1,398
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 18.05% at Davidson College where a total of 5,982 students applied and 1,080 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,398 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires six items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Davidson College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,398 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Davidson, 331 applicants (63% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 243 applicants (46%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,398 and the average ACT score is 32 at Davidson. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,485 and 25th percentile score is 1,310. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 33 and the 25th percentile score is 30. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Davidson.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||650||730|
Davidson College requires 6 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Davidson College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Davidson College is Semester. Davidson College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Davidson College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?