Acceptance Rate 16.99%
SAT Score 1,430
ACT Score 32
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 16.99% at Davidson College where a total of 6,479 students applied and 1,101 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 32. It requires five items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Davidson.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Average Test Scores||1,430 SAT / 32 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Davidson, 181 applicants (33% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 162 applicants (30%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 32 at Davidson. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,350. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 33 and the 25th percentile score is 31. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Davidson.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||740|
Davidson College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Davidson College is Semester. Davidson College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Davidson College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?