Graduate Rate 89.61%
Retention Rate 95%
Graduation Rates at Davidson
At Davidson College, the graduation rates was 89.61% (457 students out of 510 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 231 male and 226 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Davidson College. Last year, the graduation rate was 89.61%. where 457 students out of 510 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
439 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.08%||82.33%||90.16%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||75.00%
|Two or More Races||94.44%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Davidson College, 31 of 33 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.94%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Davidson College, the retention rate is 95%.
Know about North Carolina Colleges
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?