Graduate Rate 93.03%
Retention Rate 95%
At Davidson College, the graduation rates was 93.03% (467 students out of 502 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 222 male and 245 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Davidson College. Last year, the graduation rate was 93.03%. where 467 students out of 502 candidate completed their degree.
447 students completed their course in 4 years and 20 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.04%||85.66%||92.25%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||90.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Davidson College, 32 of 34 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.12%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Davidson College, the retention rate is 95%.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?