Graduate Rate 91.29%
Retention Rate 95%
At Davidson College, the graduation rates was 91.29% (440 students out of 482 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 206 male and 234 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Davidson College. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.29%. where 440 students out of 482 candidate completed their degree.
421 students completed their course in 4 years and 17 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||87.34%||85.09%||89.37%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||84.21%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Davidson College, 32 of 33 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.97%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Davidson College, the retention rate is 95%.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?