Online Degree Program Graduate
Online Courses Graduate
Number of Online Programs 2 Programs
Offered Award Levels MS
Tuition & Fees $57,633
Duke University offers the distance education programs for some graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. For undergraduate programs, Duke University does not offer the distance education programs and courses. Total 790 students have enrolled online exclusively and 220 students have took some online courses at Duke University.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $57,633 at Duke University Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Duke University
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 2 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Master: 2 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$59,140 (Graduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||790|
Duke University offers 242 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $59,140 at Duke University The graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.96% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$52,617||$54,712||$56,888||$59,140|
At Duke University, 790 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 220 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 16,606 students.
|In Some Online Classes||220||0||220|
|Not In Online Classes||15,596||6,682||8,914|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?