Total Enrollment 16,606
There are 16,606 students including 6,682 undergraduate and 9,924 graduate students at Duke University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 15,700 full-time and 906 part-time students with gender distribution of 8,137 male and 8,469 female students. Duke University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 790 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Duke University has a total enrollment of 16,606 with a gender distribution of 49.00% male (8,137 students) and 51.00% female (8,469 students). There are 3,324 male and 3,358 female students in undergraduate school and 4,813 male and 5,111 female students are attending graduate school at Duke University.
Duke University has 15,700 full-time and 906 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,659 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 23 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,041 students are full-time and 883 are part-time students.
At Duke University, 790 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 220 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 16,606 students.
|In Some Online Classes||220||0||220|
|Not In Online Classes||15,596||6,682||8,914|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Duke University. There are 86 American Indian/Native American, 7,249 White, 1,238 Black/African American, 2,364 Asian, 1,101 Hispanic, 23 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 423 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||86||32||54|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||23||11||12|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?