Graduate Program 157 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 9,924
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $59,140
Duke University offers 157 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 9,924 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Duke and 790 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $59,140. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Duke University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (92 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (58 programs)
Doctorate - Practical (7 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$59,140|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||9,924 graduate students|
790 enrolled in online courses
It offers 157 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||58||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||7||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $59,140 at Duke University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.96% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$52,617||$54,712||$56,888||$59,140|
At Duke University, 9,924 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 4,813 male and 5,111 female students. By attendance status, there are 9,041 full-time and 883 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Duke University, 790 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 220 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 9,924 students.
|In Some Online Classes||220|
|Not In Online Classes||8,914|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?