Graduate Rate 95.87%
Retention Rate 97%
At Duke University, the graduation rates was 95.87% (1,673 students out of 1,745 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 848 male and 825 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Duke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.87%. where 1,673 students out of 1,745 candidate completed their degree.
1,557 students completed their course in 4 years and 100 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 16 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.23%||87.08%||91.50%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||97.22%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Duke University, 163 of 175 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.14%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Duke University, the retention rate is 97%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?