Graduate Rate 95.52%
Retention Rate 98%
At Duke University, the graduation rates was 95.52% (1,642 students out of 1,719 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 815 male and 827 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Duke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.52%. where 1,642 students out of 1,719 candidate completed their degree.
1,520 students completed their course in 4 years and 91 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 31 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.42%||85.28%||91.59%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||89.29%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Duke University, 173 of 180 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.11%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Duke University, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?