Graduate Rate 95.87%
Retention Rate 98%
Graduation Rates at Duke
At Duke University, the graduation rates was 95.87% (1,673 students out of 1,745 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 848 male and 825 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Duke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.87%. where 1,673 students out of 1,745 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
1,557 students completed their course in 4 years and 100 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 16 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.23%||87.08%||91.50%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||97.22%
Non-resident Alien Graduation Rates
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Duke University, 163 of 175 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.14%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Duke University, the retention rate is 98%.
Know about North Carolina Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?