Graduate Rate 94.62%
Transfer-Out Rate 3%
Retention Rate 98%
At Duke University, the graduation rates was 94.62% (1,636 students out of 1,729 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 795 male and 841 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Duke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.62%. where 1,636 students out of 1,729 candidate completed their degree.
1,526 students completed their course in 4 years and 89 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 21 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.26%||86.79%||89.65%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Two or More Races||95.45%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Duke University, 154 of 165 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 93.33%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Duke University is 3.12% (54 out of 1,729 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Duke University, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?