Acceptance Rate 87.00%
SAT Score 1,055
ACT Score 23
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 87% at East Tennessee State University where a total of 8,563 students applied and 7,450 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,055 and the average ACT score is 23. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to ETSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$55|
|Average Test Scores||1,055 SAT / 23 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
East Tennessee State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at East Tennessee State University is Semester. East Tennessee State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that East Tennessee State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?