Elizabeth City State University is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1947 - Current|
Elizabeth City State University has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation|
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/2007 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?