Acceptance Rate 65.63%
SAT Score 963
ACT Score 18
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 65.63% at Elizabeth City State University where a total of 2,549 students applied and 1,673 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 963 and the average ACT score is 18. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Elizabeth City State University.
At ECSU, 256 applicants (66% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 126 applicants (33%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 963 and the average ACT score is 18 at ECSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,050 and 25th percentile score is 875. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 58 and the 25th percentile score is 47. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at ECSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||445||530|
Elizabeth City State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Elizabeth City State University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Elizabeth City State University is Semester. Elizabeth City State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Elizabeth City State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in North Carolina?