Acceptance Rate 37.54%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 37.54% at Franklin and Marshall College where a total of 7,720 students applied and 2,898 were accepted. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to F&M.
Franklin and Marshall College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Franklin and Marshall College is Semester. Franklin and Marshall College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Franklin and Marshall College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Pennsylvania?