Graduate Rate 68.25%
Retention Rate 75%
At Illinois College, the graduation rates was 68.25% (172 students out of 252 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 89 male and 83 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Illinois College. Last year, the graduation rate was 68.25%. where 172 students out of 252 candidate completed their degree.
158 students completed their course in 4 years and 11 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||62.70%||59.70%||66.10%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||44.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Illinois College, 3 of 3 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Illinois College, the retention rate is 75%.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?