Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 10 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $8,714
James Sprunt Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 383 students have enrolled online exclusively and 466 students have took some online courses at James Sprunt Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,570 for North Carolina residents and $8,714 for others at James Sprunt Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at James Sprunt Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 10 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 2 programs|
Certificate: 8 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,714 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||383|
James Sprunt Community College offers 47 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,570 for North Carolina residents and $8,714 for students from other States at James Sprunt Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At James Sprunt Community College, 383 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 466 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 1,113 students.
|In Some Online Classes||466||466||0|
|Not In Online Classes||264||264||0|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?