Acceptance Rate 71.96%
SAT Score 1,060
ACT Score 63
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 71.96% at Keuka College where a total of 2,639 students applied and 1,899 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,060 and the average ACT score is 63. It requires three items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Keuka College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,060 SAT / 63 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Keuka College requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Keuka College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||△|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Keuka College is Four-one-four plan. Keuka College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Keuka College accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?