Graduate Rate 55.93%
Retention Rate 70%
At Keuka College, the graduation rates was 55.93% (132 students out of 236 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 32 male and 100 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Keuka College. Last year, the graduation rate was 55.93%. where 132 students out of 236 candidate completed their degree.
110 students completed their course in 4 years and 20 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||46.61%||38.71%||49.43%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||33.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||16.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Keuka College, 1 of 5 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 20.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Keuka College, the retention rate is 70%.
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?