Tuition & Fees $16,100
Student Population 321
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,693
Graduation Rate 97 %
It is a non-degree granting school.La Belle Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Miami, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 321 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from La Belle Beauty Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $16,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at La Belle Beauty Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $16,100.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at La Belle Beauty Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,693 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 321 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Graduation Rate for La Belle Beauty Academy is 97 %
Retention Rate for La Belle Beauty Academy is 91 %
Student Population for La Belle Beauty Academy is 321
Student to Faculty Ratio for La Belle Beauty Academy is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,693 at La Belle Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
La Belle Beauty Academy offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
La Belle Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?