Total Enrollment 49
Latin American Bible Institute Student Population
Latin American Bible Institute has a total enrollment of 49 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 24 full-time and 25 part-time students with gender distribution of 22 male and 27 female students. Latin American Bible Institute is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 15 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Student Gender Distribution
Latin American Bible Institute has a total enrollment of 49 with a gender distribution of 44.90% male (22 students) and 55.10% female (27 students).
Enrollment by Attending Status
Latin American Bible Institute has 24 full-time and 25 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 24 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 25 students are attending with part-time status.
Distance Learning (Online Class) Enrollment
Latin American Bible Institute does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Latin American Bible Institute. There are 1 White, 48 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
Student Age Distribution
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Latin American Bible Institute.
Know about California Colleges
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?