Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 140
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 97%
Average Aid Amount $11,000
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 41
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 98%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 140 students (97% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $11,000. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 41 students (98% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College is $11,500, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?