Acceptance Rate 57.50%
SAT Score 1,200
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 57.5% at Marion Military Institute where a total of 1,000 students applied and 575 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,200 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Marion Military Institute.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Average Test Scores||1,200 SAT / 22 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Marion Military Institute, 109 applicants (43% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 183 applicants (72%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,200 and the average ACT score is 22 at Marion Military Institute. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,300 and 25th percentile score is 1,100. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 78 and the 25th percentile score is 53. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Marion Military Institute.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||560||650|
Marion Military Institute requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Completion of College Preparatory Program) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Marion Military Institute
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Marion Military Institute is Semester. Marion Military Institute accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Marion Military Institute accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?