Graduate Rate 44.44%
Retention Rate 36%
At Northpoint Bible College, the graduation rates was 44.44% (20 students out of 45 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 9 male and 11 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Northpoint Bible College. Last year, the graduation rate was 44.44%. where 20 students out of 45 candidate completed their degree.
12 students completed their course in 4 years and 1 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||26.67%||30.43%||22.73%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Northpoint Bible College, 1 of 1 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Northpoint Bible College, the retention rate is 36%.
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?