SAT Average 895
Tuition & Fees $36,350
Student Population 890
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $21,680
Graduation Rate 56 %
Wheelock College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $36,350 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 890 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Wheelock College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Wheelock College are $36,350. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $16,490 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Wheelock. The average received amount of financial aid is $21,680 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 890 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Wheelock College is 56 %
Retention Rate for Wheelock College is 76 %
Student Population for Wheelock College is 890
Student to Faculty Ratio for Wheelock College is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $21,680 at Wheelock College.
Financial Aid Amount
Wheelock offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Wheelock College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Massachusetts?