Total Enrollment 36,104
There are 36,104 students including 18,229 undergraduate and 17,875 graduate students at Boston University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 29,047 full-time and 7,057 part-time students with gender distribution of 15,319 male and 20,785 female students. Boston University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,849 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Boston University has a total enrollment of 36,104 with a gender distribution of 42.43% male (15,319 students) and 57.57% female (20,785 students). There are 7,719 male and 10,510 female students in undergraduate school and 7,600 male and 10,275 female students are attending graduate school at Boston University.
Boston University has 29,047 full-time and 7,057 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 17,460 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 769 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 11,587 students are full-time and 6,288 are part-time students.
At Boston University, 4,032 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,410 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 36,104 students. In undergraduate schools, 327 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 5,115 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,410||199||1,211|
|Not In Online Classes||30,662||17,902||12,760|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Boston University. There are 15 American Indian/Native American, 13,279 White, 1,500 Black/African American, 5,282 Asian, 3,253 Hispanic, 27 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,335 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||15||8||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||27||9||18|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Boston University.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?