Total Enrollment 32,718
There are 32,718 students including 16,872 undergraduate and 15,846 graduate students at Boston University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 26,272 full-time and 6,446 part-time students with gender distribution of 13,684 male and 19,034 female students. Boston University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,849 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Boston University has a total enrollment of 32,718 with a gender distribution of 41.82% male (13,684 students) and 58.18% female (19,034 students). There are 7,022 male and 9,850 female students in undergraduate school and 6,662 male and 9,184 female students are attending graduate school at Boston University.
Boston University has 26,272 full-time and 6,446 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 16,026 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 846 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 10,246 students are full-time and 5,600 are part-time students.
At Boston University, 2,849 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,138 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 32,718 students. In undergraduate schools, 267 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 3,720 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,138||180||958|
|Not In Online Classes||28,731||16,605||12,126|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Boston University. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 12,490 White, 1,378 Black/African American, 4,710 Asian, 3,106 Hispanic, 19 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,259 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||4||8|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||19||6||13|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Boston University.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Massachusetts?