For academic year 2017-2018, there are 33,355 students including 18,080 undergraduate and 15,275 graduate students at Boston University. By attending status, there are 26,986 full-time and 6,369 part-time students with gender distribution of 13,832 male and 19,523 female students.
Boston University has a total enrollment of 33,355 with a gender distribution of 41.47% male (13,832 students) and 58.53% female (19,523 students).
Boston University has a 26,986 full-time students and 6,369 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 16,840 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,240 are part-time students. In graduate school, 10,146 students are full-time and 5,129 are part-time students.
|In Some Online Classes||387||104||283|
|Not In Online Classes||30,329||17,888||12,441|
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at Boston University. There are 29 American Indian/Native American, 13,478 White, 1,364 Black/African American, 3,876 Asian, 2,963 Hispanic, 34 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,642 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||29||12||17|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||34||11||23|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Boston University.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Massachusetts?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Massachusetts?