Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 709
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 70%
Average Aid Amount $4,456
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 297
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 94%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 709 students (70% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,456. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 297 students (94% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio State University-Lima Campus is $8,237 for Ohio residents and $30,221 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?