Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 343
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 56%
Average Aid Amount $3,604
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 91
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 82%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 343 students (56% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,604. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 91 students (82% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio University-Eastern Campus is $5,674 for Ohio residents and $8,666 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Ohio?