Books & Supplies$918
Off-Campus Living Costs $10,700
Ohio University-Eastern Campus 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Ohio University-Eastern Campus is $5,774 for Ohio residents and $8,766 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $10,700 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $20,384 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$17,392 (Off-Campus)||$20,384 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,774||$8,766|
|Books & Supplies||$918|
|Room & Board||$6,228 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,472 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,853|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$12,539 (Off-Campus)||$15,531 (Off-Campus)|
|***Ohio University-Eastern Campus does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $5,774 for Ohio residents and $8,766 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 1.15% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $259 for Ohio residents and $396 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 1.28% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $918. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Ohio University-Eastern Campus.
|Books & Supplies||$1,056||$962||$984||$918|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Ohio University-Eastern Campus is and $10,700 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.40% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$6,004||$6,004||$6,004||$6,228|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Ohio?