At Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary, the graduation rates was 12.50% (1 students out of 8 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1 male and 0 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary. Last year, the graduation rate was 12.50%. where 1 students out of 8 candidate completed their degree.
0 students completed their course in 4 years and 1 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary is 75.00% (6 out of 8 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary, the retention rate is 100%.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?