Tuition & Fees $13,014
Student Population 799
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,899
Graduation Rate 34 %
Philander Smith College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,014 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 799 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Philander Smith College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Philander Smith College are $13,014.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at PSC. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,899 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 799 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Philander Smith College is 34 %
Retention Rate for Philander Smith College is 69 %
Student Population for Philander Smith College is 799
Student to Faculty Ratio for Philander Smith College is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,899 at Philander Smith College.
Financial Aid Amount
PSC offers 16 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Philander Smith College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,058)
Philander Smith College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arkansas?