Total Enrollment 15,544
Pima Community College has a total enrollment of 15,544 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 3,365 full-time and 12,179 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,208 male and 9,336 female students. Pima Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 4,557 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Pima Community College has a total enrollment of 15,544 with a gender distribution of 39.94% male (6,208 students) and 60.06% female (9,336 students).
Pima Community College has 3,365 full-time and 12,179 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,365 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 12,179 students are attending with part-time status.
At Pima Community College, 4,557 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,482 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 15,544 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,482||3,482||0|
|Not In Online Classes||7,505||7,505||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Pima Community College. There are 310 American Indian/Native American, 5,806 White, 715 Black/African American, 456 Asian, 7,288 Hispanic, 61 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 338 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||310||92||218|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||61||29||32|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Pima Community College.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arizona?