Pitt Community College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 5 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1969 - Current|
Pitt Community College has 5 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/2009 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||2/1/1992 - Current|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||7/1/1976 - Current|
|Radiologic Technology (RADTT) - Programs for radiation therapists||Accredited (Actual)||3/18/1991 - Current|
|Medical Dosimetry (MD) - Programs for medical dosimetrists||Accredited (Actual)||4/11/2008 - Current|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Carolina?