Total Enrollment 8,185
Pitt Community College has a total enrollment of 8,185 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 3,450 full-time and 4,735 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,188 male and 4,997 female students. Pitt Community College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,503 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Pitt Community College has a total enrollment of 8,185 with a gender distribution of 38.95% male (3,188 students) and 61.05% female (4,997 students).
Pitt Community College has 3,450 full-time and 4,735 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 3,450 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,735 students are attending with part-time status.
At Pitt Community College, 1,503 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,616 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 8,185 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2,616||2,616||0|
|Not In Online Classes||4,066||4,066||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Pitt Community College. There are 66 American Indian/Native American, 4,029 White, 2,742 Black/African American, 113 Asian, 672 Hispanic, 13 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 183 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||66||30||36|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||13||2||11|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?