Acceptance Rate 40.71%
SAT Score 1,095
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 40.71% at Regent University where a total of 5,240 students applied and 2,133 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Regent.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,095 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Regent, 73 applicants (17% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 21 applicants (5%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,095 and the average ACT score is 26 at Regent. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,230 and 25th percentile score is 960. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 88 and the 25th percentile score is 66. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Regent.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||630|
Regent University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Regent University is Semester. Regent University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Regent University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Virginia?