Total Enrollment 6,908
There are 6,908 students including 3,500 undergraduate and 3,408 graduate students at Regis University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 4,557 full-time and 2,351 part-time students with gender distribution of 2,475 male and 4,433 female students. Regis University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 2,515 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Regis University has a total enrollment of 6,908 with a gender distribution of 35.83% male (2,475 students) and 64.17% female (4,433 students). There are 1,356 male and 2,144 female students in undergraduate school and 1,119 male and 2,289 female students are attending graduate school at Regis University.
Regis University has 4,557 full-time and 2,351 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 2,191 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,309 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,366 students are full-time and 1,042 are part-time students.
At Regis University, 2,001 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,115 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 6,908 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,884 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,232 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||2,115||823||1,292|
|Not In Online Classes||2,792||1,616||1,176|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Regis University. There are 33 American Indian/Native American, 3,756 White, 335 Black/African American, 349 Asian, 1,231 Hispanic, 18 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 418 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||33||13||20|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||18||6||12|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Regis University.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Colorado?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Colorado?