Acceptance Rate 66.93%
SAT Score 1,295
ACT Score 29
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 66.93% at Rutgers University-New Brunswick where a total of 41,263 students applied and 27,618 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,295 and the average ACT score is 29. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Rutgers.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$70|
|Average Test Scores||1,295 SAT / 29 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Rutgers, 5,881 applicants (90% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 1,156 applicants (18%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,295 and the average ACT score is 29 at Rutgers. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,410 and 25th percentile score is 1,180. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 97 and the 25th percentile score is 75. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Rutgers.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||580||680|
Rutgers University-New Brunswick requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Rutgers University-New Brunswick is Semester. Rutgers University-New Brunswick accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Rutgers University-New Brunswick accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Jersey?