Acceptance Rate 66.00%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 66% at Sacred Heart University where a total of 12,663 students applied and 8,358 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to SHU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Sacred Heart University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Sacred Heart University is Semester. Sacred Heart University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Sacred Heart University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Connecticut?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Connecticut?