Sacred Heart University is accredited by New England Commission of Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 6 Institutional, 12 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||12/1/1969 - Current|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||8/27/1999 - Current|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||8/1/2007 - Current|
|Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1994 - Current|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||3/31/2004 - 7/2/2018|
|New England Commission of Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||9/19/2014 - Current|
Sacred Heart University has 12 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/2002 - Current|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PT) - Professional programs for the physical therapist||Accredited (Actual)||5/5/1999 - Current|
|American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Pre-Accredited (Actual)||2/1/2014 - 3/2/2019|
|Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) - Graduate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||3/2/2019 - Current|
|Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the baccalaureate degree levels||Accredited (Estimated)||4/15/2005 - Current|
|Nursing (CNURED) - Nursing education programs at the graduate degree levels||Accredited (Actual)||4/15/2005 - Current|
|Nursing (CNDNP) - Nursing education programs at the doctorate degree levels||Accredited (Estimated)||11/7/2012 - Current|
|Commission on English Language Program Accreditation|
|English Language||Accredited (Actual)||12/1/2012 - Current|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1994 - Current|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Estimated)||2/1/2013 - 12/31/2017|
|Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Actual)||4/1/1997 - Current|
|Radiologic Technology (RAD) - Programs for radiographers||Accredited (Estimated)||1/5/2015 - 9/12/2016|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Connecticut?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Connecticut?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Connecticut?