Graduate Rate 72.56%
Retention Rate 87%
At Sacred Heart University, the graduation rates was 72.56% (1,005 students out of 1,385 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 361 male and 644 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Sacred Heart University. Last year, the graduation rate was 72.56%. where 1,005 students out of 1,385 candidate completed their degree.
922 students completed their course in 4 years and 73 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 10 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||66.57%||62.16%||69.20%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||70.59%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Sacred Heart University, 10 of 15 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Sacred Heart University, the retention rate is 87%.
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Connecticut?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Connecticut?