Acceptance Rate 73.40%
SAT Score 840
ACT Score 15
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 73.4% at Saint Augustine's University where a total of 3,086 students applied and 2,265 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 840 and the average ACT score is 15. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Saint Augustine's University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Average Test Scores||840 SAT / 15 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At Saint Augustine's, 139 applicants (52% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 78 applicants (29%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 840 and the average ACT score is 15 at Saint Augustine's. SAT 75th percentile score is 910 and 25th percentile score is 770. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 49 and the 25th percentile score is 38. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Saint Augustine's.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||390||460|
Saint Augustine's University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Saint Augustine's University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Saint Augustine's University is Semester. Saint Augustine's University accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Saint Augustine's University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?