Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 25
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $17,800 - $31,800
Saint Augustine's University is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie categorization. Saint Augustine's University offers 25 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||25||0||$17,800 - $31,800|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Saint Augustine's University offers Bachelor's degree with 25 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Saint Augustine's University.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Communication and Journalism [+]||✕||0|
|Speech Communication and Rhetoric||✕||-||-|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||1|
|Computer and Information Sciences||✕||1||-|
|Elementary Education and Teaching||✕||1||-|
|Physical Education Teaching and Coaching||✕||-||-|
|English Language And Literature [+]||✕||1|
|English Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||6|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||0|
|Parks, Recreation, Leisure, And Fitness Studies [+]||✕||31|
|Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies||✕||-||-|
|Sport and Fitness Administration/Management||✕||14||-|
|Kinesiology and Exercise Science||✕||17||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||1|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, And Firefighting [+]||✕||8|
|Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, And Firefighting||✕||-||$27,300|
|Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration||✕||8||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||13|
|Political Science and Government||✕||2||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||5|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||-||-|
|Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft (other)||✕||-||-|
|Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences [+]||✕||9|
|Health and Wellness||✕||3||-|
|Business Administration and Management||✕||17||$31,800|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?