Graduate Rate 16.41%
Transfer-Out Rate 23%
Retention Rate 45%
At Saint Augustine's University, the graduation rates was 16.41% (53 students out of 323 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 20 male and 33 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Saint Augustine's University. Last year, the graduation rate was 16.41%. where 53 students out of 323 candidate completed their degree.
41 students completed their course in 4 years and 11 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||12.69%||6.98%||19.21%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Saint Augustine's University is 23.22% (75 out of 323 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Saint Augustine's University, the retention rate is 45%.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Carolina?