Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
Sandra Academy of Salon Services does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Sandra Academy of Salon Services for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
Sandra Academy of Salon Services provides number of student services including academic/career counseling & wellness and placement services for completers. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at Sandra Academy of Salon Services to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✔|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
Sandra Academy of Salon Services has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about Sandra Academy of Salon Services
Sandra Academy of Salon Services is an institution that opens to general public. It is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about Sandra Academy of Salon Services.
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?