Graduate Program 5 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 187
Offered Award Levels Master's
2023 Tuition & Fees $11,310
Simpson University offers 5 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 187 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Simpson and 13 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,310. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Simpson University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (5 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,310|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||187 graduate students|
13 enrolled in online courses
It offers 5 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,310 at Simpson University. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -0.11% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,140||$10,743||$11,322||$11,310|
At Simpson University, 187 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 70 male and 117 female students. By attendance status, there are 94 full-time and 93 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Simpson University, 13 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 130 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 187 students.
|In Some Online Classes||130|
|Not In Online Classes||44|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?