Tuition & Fees $6,580
Student Population 371
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,980
Graduation Rate 26 %
Bethesda University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Anaheim, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,580 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 371 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Bethesda University are $6,580. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $6,420 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Bethesda. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,980 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 371 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Bethesda offers 16 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||1|
Bethesda University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?