2023 Tuition & Fees $6,560
Student Population 366
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,042
Graduation Rate 15 %
Bethesda University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Anaheim, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $6,560 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 366 students are enrolled.
Explore Bethesda University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Bethesda's tuition & fees is $6,560. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $6,420.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bethesda.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,042 and 37% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 366 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bethesda University is 15 %
Retention Rate for Bethesda University is 47 %
Student Population for Bethesda University is 366
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bethesda University is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,042 at Bethesda University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||730 N. Euclid St, Anaheim, CA 92801|
|Net Price Calculator||www.buc.edu/net-price-calculator|
Bethesda offers 15 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||1|
Special Learning Opportunities
Bethesda University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?