Tuition & Fees $6,560
Student Population 399
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,985
Graduation Rate 15 %
Bethesda University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Anaheim, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $6,560 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 399 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Bethesda's tuition & fees is $6,560. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $6,420.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Bethesda.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,985 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 399 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bethesda University is 15 %
Retention Rate for Bethesda University is 48 %
Student Population for Bethesda University is 399
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bethesda University is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,985 at Bethesda University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||730 N. Euclid St, Anaheim, CA 92801|
|Net Price Calculator||www.buc.edu/net-price-calculator|
Bethesda offers 15 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||1|
Bethesda University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?