Total Enrollment 366
There are 366 students including 264 undergraduate and 102 graduate students at Bethesda University for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 290 full-time and 76 part-time students with gender distribution of 263 male and 103 female students. Bethesda University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 364 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Bethesda University has a total enrollment of 366 with a gender distribution of 71.86% male (263 students) and 28.14% female (103 students). There are 204 male and 60 female students in undergraduate school and 59 male and 43 female students are attending graduate school at Bethesda University.
Bethesda University has 290 full-time and 76 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 218 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 46 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 72 students are full-time and 30 are part-time students.
At Bethesda University, 306 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 55 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 366 students. In undergraduate schools, 263 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 98 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||55||46||9|
|Not In Online Classes||5||1||4|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Bethesda University. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 17 White, 37 Black/African American, 57 Asian, 55 Hispanic, and 8 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||2||2|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Bethesda University.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?