Total Enrollment 993
There are 993 students including 729 undergraduate and 145 graduate students at Simpson University for the academic year 2022-2023. By attending status, there are 831 full-time and 162 part-time students with gender distribution of 415 male and 578 female students. Simpson University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 129 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Simpson University has a total enrollment of 993 with a gender distribution of 41.79% male (415 students) and 58.21% female (578 students). There are 345 male and 461 female students in undergraduate school and 70 male and 117 female students are attending graduate school at Simpson University.
Simpson University has 831 full-time and 162 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 737 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 69 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 94 students are full-time and 93 are part-time students.
At Simpson University, 129 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 623 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 993 students. In undergraduate schools, 609 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 143 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||623||493||130|
|Not In Online Classes||241||197||44|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Simpson University. There are 16 American Indian/Native American, 441 White, 38 Black/African American, 45 Asian, 181 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 118 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||16||5||11|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||3||1|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Simpson University.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?