Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,342
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 76%
Average Aid Amount $7,670
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,085
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 97%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,342 students (76% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,670. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,085 students (97% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at SUNY at Fredonia is $8,492 for New York residents and $18,402 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?