Graduate Rate 75.15%
Transfer-Out Rate 17%
Retention Rate 86%
At SUNY Maritime College, the graduation rates was 75.15% (248 students out of 330 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 216 male and 32 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at SUNY Maritime College. Last year, the graduation rate was 75.15%. where 248 students out of 330 candidate completed their degree.
134 students completed their course in 4 years and 85 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 26 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||40.61%||40.21%||43.59%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||57.14%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At SUNY Maritime College, 4 of 6 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at SUNY Maritime College is 17.27% (57 out of 330 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At SUNY Maritime College, the retention rate is 86%.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?